This page will contain various resources such as, published manuscripts, archived presentations, and useful tools.
Hiring in the Community College Related
- Lara, L. J. (2018a). “It’s not a choice”: A critical analysis of systemic racism in faculty hiring practices in the community college from the perspective of faculty of color (Order No. 10817184). Available from ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I; ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global: The Humanities and Social Sciences Collection. (2050659536).
- Lara, L. J. (2018b). Archived Webinar: “From Dissertation to Action – Why race and racism matter in faculty search and retention processes.” https://bit.ly/2HhFABv
- Lara, L. J. (2019). Faculty of color unmask color-blind ideology in the community college faculty search process. Community College Journal of Research and Practice, 43(10-11), 702-717. https://doi.org/10.1080/10668926.2019.1600608
Undocumented Student Related
- Clark-Ibanez, M. (2015). Undocumented Latino youth: Navigating their worlds. Boulder, CO: Lynne Rienner Publishers, Inc.
- Clark-Ibanez, M., & Swan, R. S. (2019). Unauthorized: Portraits of Latino immigrants. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.